Labels

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Food wishlist

I'm born and raised in London but I never really appreciated the epicness of this city until I moved away for university last September and this has made me want to make the most of the city when I'm here. One of the first things I'm going to do when I'm back this summer (for 4 months!) is to go to some of the amazing restaurants my city has to offer:






Starting from top left:

Tramshed
Where: 32 Rivington St, London EC2A 3EQ
Cuisine: Chicken and Steak
Cost: £££

Roots at N1
Where:115 Hemingford Rd, London, Greater London N1 1BZ
Cuisine: Indian food, 
Cost:£££

Dim t
Where: 2 More London Pl, London SE1 2DB 
Cuisine: Oriental (Singapore Fried noodles in picture)
Cost:££

Blue bird
Where: 350 King's Road London SW3 5UU
Cuisine: Modern European (Braised Halibut)
Cost:££

Dishoom
Where: 12 UPPER ST MARTIN’S LANE, LONDON WC2H 9FB 
Cuisine: Indian
Cost:££

And no meal is complete without desserts!:





Starting from top right

Hummingbird bakery:
Where: Soho Square London W1F 8WG
Recommended: American cupcakes
Cost:£-££

Laudree:
Where: 1, The Market  Covent Garden, London WC2E 8RA
Speciality: Macarrons
Cost: £££

Peg of Porschen:
Where:116 Ebury Street Belgravia London SW1W 9QQ
Speciality: Designer cakes & cupcakes
Cost:£££

Haagen-daz cafe:
Where: 14 Leicester Square London WC2H 7NG
Speciality: Ice Creams
Cost: ££

Beas of Bloomsbury:
Where: 83 Watling St, London, EC4M 9BX
Speciality: American cupcakes and afternoon tea
Cost: £-££

Looks like I'm going to be putting on some weight this summer!
xo The Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment